Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Back to the Blogosphere

It's time to start blogging again..... It has been over a year now since I finished my teaching position at Manaia Kindergarten where blogging was an amazing tool at building relationships with our whanau, local schools and wider community. In my current role as an Early Years Facilitator for CORE Education it is exciting to be part of a team encouraging the use of Web 2.0 tools in education. Online Facilitation is becoming a more known tool for delivering quality professional learning and I look forward to learning more:-) I look forward to utilising this blog to share my thoughts, ideas, wonderings, challenges and successes as we continue our path into the 21st century. Joining this online facilitation workshop will provide me with continued professional and personal learning in my role as an Early Years Facilitator.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Kia Ora Tania
Looking forward to your postings and your support as we learn together.

Sarah Stewart said...

Hi Tara, great to have you on board with FO2010. What are the thing you want to focus on in terms of online facilitation?